Friday, October 4, 2013

PROJECT 3A: Object Creation

We were asked to make a sculpture. At first, I was thinking to make my sculpture with used film, because it is easy to make into any shape. But after some trial and error, i decided to give up this idea, it is because the film itself is a very light material, so it is not easy to make it stand. Besides, I also prefer to have a stronger concept and make my sculpture from that concept, but not start with material I want to use.



The concept of this sculpture came from birds. I saw them while the mother is feeding her babies.

The free form sculpture that I made.

 This is my sculpture named Endless Love.


The duration have been given to us to produce this is 1 week but we actually have only 4 days to do it as all of us need to attend Kem Pimpim Siswa. Everyone was so panic at that time, wonderring whether we can manage to complete it .At last, most of us did it very well, especially my friend from ID course.

No comments:

Post a Comment