Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PROJECT 4:Presentation Drawing

After project 3b, we were required to do presentation drawings of the ComforTable Chair on 2 pieces of A3 size cartridge paper on board.





 This is the plan and elevations drawing on the first attempt.

 Besides, i have done some design for the title of this project. Using marker, watercolour and pencil colour.

T
This is my first board.

Besides drawing elevations, we were also required to draw axonometric drawing and perspective drawing too. 

This is the perspective drawing of my chair. Human figure is required to add into this.

Below the perspective drawing is an axonometric, isometric which the direction of viewing is such that the three axes of space appear equally foreshortened, and there is a common angle of 60° between them.


After I have been Crit by my studiomster, I decided to change the colour of my chair from orange to wooden colour, which looks more realistic.


So, these are my final product! I have learnt to organise my board before I start to draw on it. Besides, how to arrange he drawing on board is also another point to make the board eyes-catching.



No comments:

Post a Comment