Saturday, September 28, 2013

PROJECT 2: Natural & Man-made Structures

This project consists of 2 parts, 2(A) and 2(B). For 2(A), we required to do a pencil sketching on a natural structure which we could find in USM.

I have chosen leaves of a palm tree to show the structure of a plant.



This is my sketch.

Project 2(B), we need to produce a coloured sketch of one storey man-made structure by using any type of medium. I choose to use watercolour although I'm a beginner on using it. 

I decided to draw this bus stop which is in front Dawan Budaya as my man-made structure.

My drawing is on progress. After draw with pencil, I used watercolour to paint on it,start with the sky and background.

My very first product by using watercolour. 



Hopefully, my skill of using watercolour may be improved time after time. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment