Saturday, September 21, 2013

PROJECT 1:Me, Myself & I

This is my first project in USM. It's was issued to us on the first lecture class, also known as Integrated Studio. We were required to do 2 A3 board, which are 1(a): Self Portrait and 1(b): Personal Logo.




This is my first attempt on my self portrait, which is literally FAILED! It looks like an ET.

Without wasting a second, I decided to REDRAW.
Perhaps this looks better than previous sketching.

This is what i submitted with my personal background, five years later and contribution as an architect to the built environment.

For 1(b), after considering I need to use it in future project, I design my logo and keep it as simple as possible. Besides, Simple is also one of the five principles of effective loge design. The other four are Memorable, Timeless, Versatile and Appropriate.







The progress of developing my logo design.

I decided to use this as my personal logo. It is not only fulfill the five principles, at the same time it is stylish and impressing.

My portrait(left) and my personal logo(right):


Thanks to my studio master, Dr. Mazran Ismail and all my friends who helped me in this project, finally I completed the first task in HBP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment